I am Anais. I love to read and spend much of my time reading, thinking about my books, or drawing scenes or characters from books I've read. When I was younger, I would mainly read nonfiction and fantasy, to learn as much as I could about the world and animals around me and also unlock the passionate fire of thoughts that constantly roam my mind. Books often impact how I view the world and my beliefs. One such series is Warriors, by Erin Hunter. I was in second grade when I first read the series, and it blew my mind away. I couldn't believe that feral cats could live, organized into a tribe and working together to survive in a world surrounded by dangers. The books made me understand how we, as humans, aren't the only beings with consciences, and I still believe that to this day.
My genre preference hasn't changed much, other than adding manga to my list of genres. Such manga include MegaMan Megamix by Hitoshi Ariga, Blue Exorcist by Kazue Kato, and Fullmetal Alchemist by Himoru Arakawa. What I like most about these manga is the hazy cross between reality and fiction. The artists and authors did such a great job on making the possibilities of each crisis actually seem possible, even though in the back of my mind I know they can't happen. I enjoy adventure and action books/manga, and especially love books on animals and robots/cyborgs. Some such examples are Watership Down by Richard Adams and Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
Over the summer I read books in Malaysia. Some of the books I read were Diviners by Libba Bray, and The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde. I normally like to read books early in the morning in front of my bedroom window, where it is quiet, peaceful, and there is a beautiful wind from the west.
I will often think about books and add my own opinions, and I try to analyze stories and poems to the best of my ability. I hope you will be able to add on to my theories and opinions, and we can grow together as readers and writers.
one of my favorite is Blue Exorcist its also a good show
ReplyDelete